Our Scar Tissue Work is a specialized treatment tailored to promote tissue health by stimulating the circulatory, lymphatic and nervous system. We have trained and empathetic therapists who are experienced in working with clients seeking to nurture their bodies and minds during this critical phase of their lives.
This service is right for you if your scars are:
- Chronically itchy
- Lumpy, bumpy, or have dips
- Enhanced Healing: Our Scar Tissue Work is designed to promote the healing process of surgical scars, aiding in reducing discomfort and encouraging healthy tissue regeneration.
- Emotional Support: Scars can carry emotional weight, and our therapists create a safe, educational, and compassionate environment to help clients navigate any emotional challenges they may be facing.
- Relaxation and Rejuvenation: Relax and unwind while our therapists work to soothe your scars and release tension from surrounding areas.
- Body Positivity and Self-Confidence: We believe in empowering our clients by promoting body positivity and self-confidence. Our Scar Tissue Work aims to help you embrace your unique journey and feel more comfortable in your own skin.
- Tailored Approach: Every individual is unique, and so are their scars. Our therapists will develop a treatment that addresses your specific needs and concerns, ensuring the best possible outcome for your scar tissue healing.
- Must be 6 weeks post surgery/trauma
- For top surgeries, drains must be removed
- No active infections/inflammation.
- No current antibiotic treatment
- No Weeping, open wounds
- Undergoing chemo/radiation (Can be worked 6 weeks after finishing treatment)
- Keloid scars (this treatment doesn’t really work well for this type of scar unfortunately)